• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-802a mep-803a and income taxes - a fix for the fuel shutoff solenoid

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In our household income tax season is a time for gnashing of teeth.

However, whilst working on the 2014 tax return(?) I noticed the hanging folder and saw something that wasn't there, but could be created.

It is that stiff piece of metal that interfaces between the fuel solenoid and the fuel shutoff valve. If one takes the hanging folder apart and combines the two stiff metal pieces from the folder he can create a substitute piece for the solenoid / fuel valve interface. Now it will take a little grinding of the strip to extend the length of the opening, but the concept is there and should work fine!

I took a couple of pictures of the new?? interface strip. Haven't yet assembled it, but I think it should work wonderfully.

Now back to the taxes.......

DSCN0726.jpgDSCN0728.jpgDSCN0729.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks