• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A No 120VAC without battle short.

D-Man

All functions were a GO on the generator. I plugged in a 1500w space heater (yes I know it is a little more than 10a) into the convenience outlet and it ran for a while until it tripped the GFCI. I reset it and everything worked fine except for the voltmeter now will not display voltage unless I turn on the battle short switch. I can turn off the switch and it will still display voltage but nothing happens until I turn that switch on. Hz display is fine at 60.

I checked the 3a 600v fuse next to the regulator and it looks fine although it may be a non-indicating fuse that may be blown. When I switch to 120/240v, it displays voltage upon starting the generator.

Any suggestions on where to begin troubleshooting would be appreciated!

Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks