• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 802a producing 33.7 volts

Guyfang

Staff member
Don't know if you have ever separated the windings and housing. Its not hard. I had to do it all the time on big water pumps. Take a propane torch and heat all the way around the housing. It got to be hotter then you can hold. Then use gloves or a lifting device. Lift it up about 6-8 inches, and let it drop. You might have to do it a few times, before it comes out. Of course have some dunnage, or lots of cardboard under it, so you don't damage the spools. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, take it to a motor repair shop.

Ray70

That looks like one of your Field wires chewed in half.
If so it should be an easy fix. F1 and F2 simply plug into a pair of .250" Fastons attached inside the end cover.
You can easily repair or replace it.

Bluejoe

Hey After installing some screen Maybe look into a mouse repellent like Grandpa’s Mouse/Rat repellent. It’s all natural. I hear it works great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks