• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 803 fuel line replacement

Triton

For some reason someone replaced part of the small braided fuel line from the tank to the engine. it's part braided and part rubber hose and the replaced part is a larger size with a plastic tee. the tee is capped but the other end of the does not fit well into the braided hose. So the question is how hard is it to replace the braided hose and where do I get some?

Haoleb

Are you referring to the small (like 1/4" OD) hose that goes up over the top of the engine to each injector then back to the tank?

You can buy new direct replacement off ebay or elsewhere. It is easy to replace. getting the old hose off of the injector may require cutting with a razor blade to make it easier. (mine did)

Here is the P/N for what you need. Usually comes in 5meter rolls. Plenty to re-do the whole set. Continental N203535-5

Triton

Ok going to get the Continental N203535-5 fuel hose but do I need to replace the tees? If so what do I need and where are they available?

Haoleb

Ok going to get the Continental N203535-5 fuel hose but do I need to replace the tees? If so what do I need and where are they available?
You should be able to salvage the old tee's and re-use them. Again, if you compromise the old hose by cutting into it with a razor blade it will make it much easier to get it off without breaking anything. Just don't cut so deep you start putting cut marks into the fittings ;)

Triton

Ok, got the hose for the fuel line return, it's amazing how the new hose works so much better. Guess what no more leaks!! Thanks for everyone's help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks