• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 803 spare parts inside

PoP PoP

20181129_175941[1].jpgSo this was in the bottom of my recently purchased 802. The yellow cap is trash I am sure. The black piece looks like it could be a cap since it is hollow inside. Did not see where it could go. The small white pieces look important but I have no clue where they are from or need to go back on at. This is my third help request. I have tried really hard to find the answers instead of being spoon fed. I have in the last few years learned that it is OKAY to not know everything. That was a hard concept for me to learn. I finally figured out "I know very little" There are a lot of things to learn in life................ and I am getting pretty old now. This has been really helpful, just to hold in my hand and be able to see it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ucd1TGFTw_b0dqdURiS3lOZlU/view

Guyfang

Staff member
Toss it all away. I have on a number of times taken gen set compleatly apart. AND put them together. I have never seen that junk before in my life.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks