• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803a - Auto start and transfer

kaletheriot

New to the message board and new to my MEP 803a.

Looking for info on auto start and auto transfer with my 803. Had a Generac RXSW200A3 auto transfer switch installed. Also purchased and installed a 2 wire remote start controller kit for the generator. Both work great, but still working on the communication between the two.

If its already been done here, i don't want to try and reinvent the wheel. However, if not, i still have several questions with the T1, N1, N2, Ground, 12V and transfer control wire terminals in the generac transfer switch.

Let me know if there is info on this somewhere out there already!

If not, and knowledgeable folks want to help out, i can pass along my assumptions so far.

Thanks for the help!

Scoobyshep

I believe somebody here has already done the 803 to an ATS I did my 004 to a Generac ATS and I believe the N1 and N2 terminals are the normal Power detection points

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks