• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 803a Aux fuel.

Sodamo

Thought I had a pretty good day in that I was able to get my Aux fuel line tied into my main 125 gal tank.
Let it run to test for leaks. None suspected. Came back after it had been running 10-15 minutes unattended to find a puddle of diesel being fed via the tank filler. Guessing the Aux pump was running, refilled the tank (only down a couple of gallons) and didn't shut off. I think there is some sort of float switch but no clue as I haven't looked in TM yet.
Anybody who can point me in right direction, sure would be appreciated. Had hoped to have this set up for possibility of extended run in emergency but leaving Tue for nearly a month so might have to be content to leave it with Aux disconnected.

here is link to my other thread about the install:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...d-solar-backup&p=1912340&posted=1#post1912340