• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803a batteries not charging

Orpington13

Gentlemen,

I’m back at work out of town for the next week; I hope to diagnose further once I’m back home. Thank you all for your direction and expertise!

Respectfully,
Bill
Bill,

Just curious if you got back to work on this and if you have had any luck with it. I am currently having the same issue and suspected it was an issue with the alternator/diodes so I replaced them but I am still not getting more than +1A right after starting the set. Hopefully you are having more luck.

-Adam

Wdgellatly

Bill,

Just curious if you got back to work on this and if you have had any luck with it. I am currently having the same issue and suspected it was an issue with the alternator/diodes so I replaced them but I am still not getting more than +1A right after starting the set. Hopefully you are having more luck.

-Adam
Adam,

no, I have not. I got busy with other projects & family requirements, so I’ve shelved it til this fall when hopefully things will slow down. I’ll post when I finally figure it out.

Respectfully,
Bill