• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-803a coolant temperature sender

cbisson

Well for coolant gauges you have a couple options (stock depending). This is a drop in replacement, but will read 15-20* higher than reality (though that has no effect on the coolant overtemp sensor which will still work properly if its too hot)

I have also personally used the DATCON 101587, but I don't see it available anywhere.

The one in the classifieds will work here. If you wanted it to be spot on, I am sure you could get the info from Beede on the resistance range and a suitable sender replacement... but it will work as is.

cbisson

There's also this one that appearance wise matches what I bought a couple years ago under the part number (101586) listed above. Has a different part number now....not sure if something changed or if the vendors website is inaccurate.

Last edited:

2Pbfeet

There's also this one that appearance wise matches what I bought a couple years ago under the part number (101586) listed above. Has a different part number now....not sure if something changed or if the vendors website is inaccurate.

FWIW: The gauges are basically the same, except the 101582 has Fahrenheit and Centigrade, while 101586 is just Fahrenheit.

All the best,

2Pbfeet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks