• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 803a Deep Sea :) Happy!!!

gstboy69

My best project . I installed a Deep Sea 4520 in mep-803a with ATS transfer Switch programmed for 15 second the house have power. Its a project of all the day but beleive me is the best option to eliminate all the cables,only use one pump the auxiliary fuel system deleted,protections all its all the deep sea read all the only I leave is temperature and oil pressure for leave something!!!!!!!! Sorry for my english but if have question that I can answer ask me. Soon I post more pictures. Pd I have a lot of part for sale Frecuency Transducer Relay I have 3 for sale,preheater and some electric parts.

Attachments

My best project . I installed a Deep Sea 4520 in mep-803a with ATS transfer Switch programmed for 15 second the house have power. Its a project of all the day but beleive me is the best option to eliminate all the cables,only use one pump the auxiliary fuel system deleted,protections all its all the deep sea read all the only I leave is temperature and oil pressure for leave something!!!!!!!! Sorry for my english but if have question that I can answer ask me. Soon I post more pictures. Pd I have a lot of part for sale Frecuency Transducer Relay I have 3 for sale,preheater and some electric parts.
Very impressive tell us more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gstboy69

Very impressive tell us more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello,

I have a Generac ATS from a Gas Generator. I have two mini breakers for protection in ATS. The deepsea control all. The generator work like a Champion. I have a lot parts for sale if you need something : transducer,transformer, Frecuency trip relay ect. Enclosed a picture of house Amp. 2 a/c 12,000 btu,one of 18,000 btu , 2 of 24,000 btu,microwave,2 refrigerator,3 cell fans,Electric convention oven at 400F and all the lights of the home on. Only for testing the ONAN Cummins :)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks