• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 803a generator.

Sapporo

First off thanks for having me. I recently bought an MEP 803 a generator. Frequency meter is reading low but I noticed on the gauge at the bottom there's a screw. Can you turn that to adjust the dial to correct the meter reading. Thanks my name is Scott by the way.

Scoobyshep

First off thanks for having me. I recently bought an MEP 803 a generator. Frequency meter is reading low but I noticed on the gauge at the bottom there's a screw. Can you turn that to adjust the dial to correct the meter reading. Thanks my name is Scott by the way.
Yes that can make minor adjustments. Use a multimeter to get an accurate reading. Be advised that the factory frequency meters are not the most robust

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sapporo

Yes that can make minor adjustments. Use a multimeter to get an accurate reading. Be advised that the factory frequency meters are not the most robust

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Okay I have set it at 61.5 frequency. Hopefully I can make the gauge read the same. Now that I know I can thanks a bunch.

Digger556

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the forums Scott.

Have you read through the TM yet? There is a procedure for testing that meter that measures the current from the transducer and compares it against the machine's frequency. It would be good to verify if the meter is off because of the meter or the transducer.

Sapporo

Welcome to the forums Scott.

Have you read through the TM yet? There is a procedure for testing that meter that measures the current from the transducer and compares it against the machine's frequency. It would be good to verify if the meter is off because of the meter or the transducer.
No I haven't I'll look it up thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks