• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 803a heat venting

mlaxton

So I am getting rid of this generac junk in the picture. An 8 x 8 foot slab is being put where this one is tomorrow. I will then build CBS block to make a room for the generator with a steel door on the front. The house wall is CBS as well. I am trying to get some ideas of how to vent the heat from the radiator coming out of the top of the unit. May seem extreme to construct all of this for it. But where I live is very hot and humid and I want to set this machine up to live as long as possible. So if people could supply some pictures of similar set ups that would be cool.51055864-9BDC-4329-83EE-ACD0618A2156.jpeg

Scoobyshep

I put my 004 on a slab and built a metal shed around it. To vent the radiator heat I just cut a hole in the wall and ducted the radiator outside

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mlaxton

I put my 004 on a slab and built a metal shed around it. To vent the radiator heat I just cut a hole in the wall and ducted the radiator outside

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Did you have to make your own duct work? Or were you able to find a 16 x 31 inch duct. That is the dimensions of the perforations in the top.

Zed254

You will need to make sure you have plenty of clean ambient air for cooling, so may need screened / rat wire covered openings in shed with an exhaust duct to remove the hot air.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks