• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A / MEP-802A Water Temp Gauge

csheath

I just ordered a VDO 310-907 water temp gauge for mine. Will have to wait and see how or if it works out. If it isn't accurate with the existing sensor I will order a VDO sensor and tune from there. EDIT: This gauge was not plug and play compatible. May call VDO tomorrow to see if it can be made to work. In the meantime I found my existing gauge has a connection problem inside on the ground. Cleaned all the connections and that didn't fix it but can twist the post the ground wires are on and it will start working.

I could care less about originality. I need accurate reliability and seeing as how this is at least the second Beede gauge mine has had I think it's time for a change. The Beede was fairly accurate when it worked but it's going full peg at least every other time I start it. It stayed pegged long enough to test and confirm the problem is in the gauge.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks