• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A skid mounting holes

jaxbill

Hello,

I looked through the TMs (that I know about) but cannot find a drawing of the MEP-803A that shows the exact location of the skid mounting holes.

I would like to build a dolly in advance of picking up my MEP.

Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks

Bill

devilphrog

Don't know the measurement, but when I built my dolly I just ran lag bolts through them. More of a slide protection than anything, the unit weighs 1100 pounds and isn't really going anywhere

jaxbill

Thanks. I didn't realize that was depicting where the holes are. I've been looking for a drawing looking down on the skid. Appreciate it.

impi

Apologies - the above is not reflective of the mounting hole positions. Those measure 29.25" apart front to back. The skids on my unit measure 29.5" center to center.

impi

Just to further clarify. The 29.25" measurement front to back is from the center of the mounting hole. The 29.5" measurement is from center of skid to center of skid when measured from the front of the unit which is also approximately where the holes are positioned.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks