• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 804 A External Fuel Fitting Size

Florida Marine

I want to add external fuel...have been all over the manuals, and one...cannot nail down for sure which is the fitting, and two cannot find anything via the NSN's that I am guessing are it.

Has to be a standard AN fuel fitting...

Help?

Thanks

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter

csheath

And good luck finding just the fittings. Seems all the generic suppliers I have looked at jump over -5

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why reinvent the wheel? Just source a milspec aux fuel hose (part numbers called out in the thread I linked to) and if you are going with a drum, transfer tank, or other holding body with 2" bung on it, use the milspec bung adapter. What kind of tank are you intending on hooking to?

pjwest03

That is what I am finding also... I am going to check at the hydraulic supply folks I use to make hoses for my tractor.
5 AN hard tube nuts are available. 5 AN male to 6 AN male adapters are also available. You could use a short section of hard tubing and a 5-6 adapter. Both Earl's Performance and Aeroquip have these parts.

Florida Marine

Stopped by a hydraulic shop today...got a 10' length of 3/8th hose with a pressed on fitting for 36 bucks...fits like a charm, and I can now modify the open end to do whatever I need...and can modify it when I need to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks