• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 804A ( trailer mounted)

smartguy74

I bought a nice 427 hour unit from GL the other day. It's a tier IIreset in 2012.
Brought it home refilled fluids, charged batteries and during battery installation I hit the + cable on the side of the generator steel box and got a pretty good arc. The engine cranks from the crank switch on the side but I now have no lights or function on the front panel. What did I fry? Is their a fuse to replace?

Thanks

MEP 007
MEP 005
MEP 004
RTFL 6K

smartguy74

SS,

Someone else on this site said it earlier " you can't idiot proof everything!" Anyways, I spent the time checking every switch, etc. and pulled out the " emergency stop" button. Well, the stop button works well, in means it won't start and out means it runs like a champ. This Tier II reset is the bomb. What a deal on this one. It wwant cheap, but the batteries were even working. This unit came complete with everything but a TM and a 10 manual. After adding in coolant, oil and fuel, it fired on the second turn. It's quiet...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks