• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 804a

Guyfang

Staff member
If you go to the manuals section, you can look them up.

2910-01-364-9843 filter, spin on

4330-01-561-0833 Part number: UT6404 . . FILTER ELEMENT, FLUID, PART OF
FUEL FILTER KIT P/N 587810-0090

Last edited:

smartguy74

Thanks

I've found a wix #51726 for $25 and I'm still crossing for a lower cost oil filter option.

heres my next issue:

The 804 is not flashing. When I start it and oil pressure builds and I release S1, the volts go from 60 to 0. The convenience receptacle does work.

Do do I need to have the batteries fully charged? I know this sounds crazy but I have 2x 803s and I killed the batteries on one unit once and it wouldn't flash after jumping it. Once the batteries were holding a charge it's flashed every time and I've used it about 40 hours. as an aside, those 803s are great machines...

Guyfang

Staff member
Your gen set IS flashing the fields. If the voltmeter is showing 60 volts, then you are at least getting the fields to flash.

BUT it is dropping back offline when you release the S-1. Different problem. Could be a safety. Try starting the set, holding the S-1 in the start position, and then flip up the S-7. See if one of the idiot lights come on. Does the hertz meter also come up and then fall back to zero?

smartguy74

Will do!

I'm out for a day so I should be able to check it Monday. As I recall, the hertz are coming up with the volts. Thanks for confirming the flash does occur. I felt that was the case but wasn't positive. I'll take some pictures Monday as that will keep me straight as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks