• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-804B filters

primuss

Just because I had to hunt, cross reference, order, find out I ordered the wrong one, etc, here is most of the filters for a 804B with Yanmar in it that will definitely fit.

Air filter-Napa Gold Auto Filter (2489)

Oil filter-Carquest 85334,Komatsu YM129150-35153, Yanmar 129150-35152 all work.

Fuel water seperator-Wix 33472, Carquest 86390
.....(bit of advice, if you open the top bleeder make sure you close it before priming/start or you see just how much fuel gets squirted all over the place)

Fuel filter-Carquest 86390 this one is smaller than the factory one, but it does fit and seal. I'm still looking for the exact replacement.

It looks like there is an in line filter on the Aux fuel line, but I didn't get that far. NSN 2910-01-553-6571 Part number 00-24000
Another one on the right side that feeds the fuel water separator NSN 2910-01-553-6571 Part number 00-24000
Both of those should be pretty easy to source and a royal pain to change.

Attachments

SHARKEY803

Im sorry very new here. How much oil does she take just got 2 of these and know nothing. Thank you for the filter info

primuss

Go grab the TMs and the Lube order from the manuals section, but short answer is 6 qts 15-40 with filter change, 5 qts with out filter change.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks