• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 805B CIM Replacement

I can't get the CIM to power up at all, It is getting power to it, But I can't get the unit to do anything. When i pulled it to bench test the unit I did find water in it, so i drained it and let it air dry for a couple of days. But I still can't get anything out of it.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you read this thread?

I did try the panel light and all I get is a black screen. To me it looks like it's not booting up. I unhooked the 27 pin cable from the back of the CIM and still nothing. I'm thinking its a dead CIM. I found one on eday and i'll see if that one will works.

Guyfang

Staff member
1. Have you ever seen this gen set work right?
2. Have you downloaded the TM's from the TM forum here in SS?
3. If so, did you try to work through the troubleshooting diagram?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks