• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 805b generator crank no start-

MrShawn305

Proved out actuator on injector pump is operating. Fuel is getting to pump, zero pressure or fuel coming out of injector lines or from the return line. Lift pump has good flow.
At this point suspecting injector pump is plugged up or failed, any ideas as to where to get a new pump or a rebuilt pump?
I haven't been able to find one cheaper than about 2k. The local John Deere dealer can get it, I think there was an outfit online that was able to get it too. Just need the engine serial number, the part number on the pump helps alot too

Boozer

I haven't been able to find one cheaper than about 2k. The local John Deere dealer can get it, I think there was an outfit online that was able to get it too. Just need the engine serial number, the part number on the pump helps alot too
Okay thank you - dang it! This machine is getting very frustrating.

Julio Wu

You can try to change the CIM. Because the low oil pressure is displayed, it will appear as soon as the screen is turned on. If the I/O does not reply to the screen, the screen fault signal will not be cleared. This way the machine cannot be turned on.

Boozer

You can try to change the CIM. Because the low oil pressure is displayed, it will appear as soon as the screen is turned on. If the I/O does not reply to the screen, the screen fault signal will not be cleared. This way the machine cannot be turned on.
Does anyone know of a used injection pump. I have had this unit two years and still haven’t found an injection pump for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks