• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-805B Software crashed

SteveTheGreen

When I start the generator (normal procedure), it fires up and the screen immediately goes blank and dies. Seems like this has happened before. Holding the start knob in the start position does no good. It ends up grinding the starter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
if you have another green vehicle to slave to would be another work around

SteveTheGreen

Slave? The parallel cable seemed to be part of the problem. I replaced the voltage regulator. Then got a voltage detection error. I unhooked the parallel cable and it has been running for days.

SteveTheGreen

There's a plug marked parallel. To connect multiple generators. Allows us to swap generators without power outage.
What are calling a slave?

SteveTheGreen

Its a 24v system. So just jump the batteries to the generator next to it? Might have to try this. We just run 1 at a time.
Anyway, swapping out the voltage regulator fixed the problem.

Guyfang

Staff member
Slave? The parallel cable seemed to be part of the problem. I replaced the voltage regulator. Then got a voltage detection error. I unhooked the parallel cable and it has been running for days.

If you have the parallel cable hooked up between two or more sets, the problem can come from one of the sets not having the same phasing, as the other.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks