• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-806A temperature sender source needed

Ray70

Hey guys,
I'm working on an 806A for a guy and the temp gage sender in the back corner of the head is broken ( physically broken! )
Looked in the TM and on line and it looks like I need:
Beede 127341 , 5905-01-376-0985 , 88-21742
After a little internet searching I really did not come up with any sources with that PN for sale.
Has anyone ever found a source or know of an alternate replacement sender that would work?
Looks pretty similar to an 005A but different PN so probably a different resistance value.
Also, seeing that the gage itself is the same as an 802/803, I'm assuming I could use the sender from an 802 if I can find an appropriate size threaded bushing to make up for the larger thread diameter on the 806A sender??
In the TM it sounds like the sender is >300 Ohms at ambient temp, then drops as temp increases, but that's all I found in the manual for testing resistance values.