• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 806a voltage only stays up when feild flashing ?

R Racing

Someone on here had I believe a mep-804a with a simular problem. I can't search right at the moment because I'm in the middle of a job. But do a search and see what comes up. If you find anything let us know. If not I'll search later when I have some time. I believe if b I remember correctly it had to do with either a bad relay or a bad pin in a connector. I'm getting old so I don't remember as good as I use to lol.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
there are several things it can be, even some the manual does not cover. basically it means it can generate but the voltage reg is not working. the field is flashed when in start and the output of the gen powers the regulator. remove one of the field wires from the reg and the manual tells you what to check. don't hold it in start to long or you could have magic smoke, something the manual does not tell you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks