• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-8xx in White Ford RT 495 Massachusetts

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where on 495? I know one SS member who just picked up a couple sets at Letterkenney a few days ago (who I was not able to say hi to while I was there... both of us were busy and before I knew it, he was loaded up and gone)... who is from SE MA/RI area (distinct area withheld to protect the innocent).. and he has a White SD. :)

Ray70

Sounds like L.I.T.D is referring to me... We were both at Letterkenny the other day but unfortunately I didn't realize it was him. (Sorry man! ) :shrugs: Guess I was pre-occupied with getting loaded and underway. I've got a white SD, but haven't had one inside the bed since Sept. All the others have been on trailers. So I guess there's another guy with a white Ford and the green addiction out there somewhere in our area!