• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 903-c

oakcliff1950

hello, purchased a MEP 10KW-903-C from gov liq. ,,, looks new,mfg 1/2003,,in great shape,, diesel engine runs great,,,added new control panel from mfg... built a custom rack with 20 gal fuel tank,, two batteries,,steel frame on wheels... i am having trouble with the automatic voltage regulator...any help would be greatly appreciated,,, could send pic's if that would help... i am in the dfw,tx area...

Last edited:

PeterD

hello, purchased a MEP 10KW-903-C from gov liq. ,,, looks new,mfg 1/2003,,in great shape,, diesel engine runs great,,,added new control panel from mfg... built a custom rack with 20 gal fuel tank,, two batteries,,steel frame on wheels... i am having trouble with the automatic voltage regulator...any help would be greatly appreciated,,, could send pic's if that would help... i am in the dfw,tx area...
If you could describe the problems a bit better, it is possible someone may be able to help you...