• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP Drawing restoration

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think we are in better shape now with that one than we were when I started. :)

I'll take care of those items tonight and give it another look myself.

Then I'll start working on the circuit breakdowns.

Tripple Jim - Once I'm done redrawing everything into an editable format it would be possible to organize the drawings for the 802/3 machines to make them easier to work with.

Triple Jim

I've looked over the manuals and found page after page of partial schematics and block diagrams, but don't fully understand everything yet. Maybe with more time I'll figure it out. It came up because I'd like to offer some sort of solution for failed regulators.

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
3. L5, (Fuel Solenoid) the wire from terminal "C" should have CR1 marked next to it going downwards.

Super job! And you work cheap!!!! Come on over here to visit, I will buy you beer for a while Partner.
I want to double check this one. I don't have CR1 on my reference schematic coming off Term C of L5. I have it on the diode from the output of the alternator (G2).

I do find myself in Europe from time to time. I could show up for that beer. :D

I've included the latest version. I think we are running out of corrections. Excellent.

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
Looking better than good. I just looked at the TM, newest, and the previous one also. Both show CR1, but check it out anyway.

I am going to send a PM with some more documents concerning the wire diagrams I have. They were blown up, for easier reading, but the quality is not the best.

Well, if you are in the A.O., come one! I can show you the best of the best in beer breweries. Pretty country also.

Later,
Guy

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not quite done yet. I've been traveling a good bit over the last couple of weeks and haven't had a lot of time to work on it.

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the base layer ready to go. I think all the errors have been corrected.

I've started working on the circuit layers. I have the B+ one done. The software isn't merging them as it is supposed to though. I have a help ticket in to ask about it.

More to come as I have time to work on it.

Attachments

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can a few members download the drawing and let me know if the layer feature is working with your PDF reader? You should be able to turn off the B+ layer and make the highlighting go away.

I've tested it with Adobe and it works.

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have Adobe Acrobat you should be able to open the "Layers" dialog and toggle them on and off with the little eyeball icons next to each layer.

Attachments

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still cant get it to turn on and off. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!
First open the file with Adobe Reader
On the far left of the screen may be a tiny arrow about half way down the screen.
This..
Step 1.JPG

Click the arrow and you should get this (if it's not already visible)
Step 2.JPG
Now click the circled item above and you should get this.
Step 3.JPG
By clicking on the items above you should be able to turn the different layers on and off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks