• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP Generators Auxillary Fuel Line Adapter Kit

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Everyone,

Took me a while, but I managed to find the random, oddball adapters needed to make this small kit all at a reasonable price so that it would make sense to offer it as a kit moving forward.

Kit 01.jpg Kit 04.jpg Kit 05.jpg

Kit 02.jpg Kit 03.jpg

The price is $25 plus shipping, with a bit of a discount if you purchase multiple.
MEP Generator Auxiliary Fuel Adapter Kit

Here is a copy of my eBay listing description;

This kit serves a few functions for many of the military generators, including the MEP 802A & 803A.

The 90 degree fitting is to help with the harsh bend at is at the fitting on the MEP 802A & 803A. It can be used with the military issue auxillary fuel line of the step down provider in the kit. Pictures showing both setups are shown.

The downsize adapter goes from the -5 to -4. -5 is not a common size. That way you can have/use your own -4 hydraulic line to make a connection to an external fuel source.

The -4 to 5/16 hose barb is so you can go to your local auto parts store and get a length of fuel line than you need & adapt it to whatever you need.

The -5 male to -4 female is for using the military issue auxiliary fuel like and stepping it down. This could be used in many different ways. Simply for making a longer line, or to adapt to fuel line fittings in the generator in case you need to bypass something.

The -4 double male fitting is for emergency use in fuel line connections in the generator. Example shown in the pictures. Also would be used in the example I gave above.

There are probably more examples that these could be used for. I've kept a few sets of all of these fittings handy on my trailed unit for years. Some people only may want one, so to keep the cost down, I kept the kit with one fitting each but am offering a slight discount if you purchase two. Gives you more options in a pinch.

I also have a bunch of other MEP items. The link below will show the MEP items in my store;
CallMeColt™ MEP items on eBay

I'm working on adding a few more to this list & will update the post when I do. If you plan to order multiple items & are not familiar, you can add what you want to eBay's cart & it should provide a proper shipping quote. I have accurately weighed all the items and set everything on eBay to charge & calculate shipping appropriately.

Any questions, please Direct Message me, or e-mail me at the address on my website in my signature.

Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks