• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP Jerry can adapters vs. 55 gallon drum adapters

derf

I think I found the answer:

55 gallon drum bungs are the same dimension as Jerry Can openings, use the drum bung adapter without the extension for Jerry Can fueling

n1oty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez, I simply take my length of fuel hose, attach one end to the auxiliary intake on the generator and stick the other end into the can or drum. KISS principal.

John

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The tube that goes on the bung adapter is the correct length for a five gallon can, the addition of the second tube, which screws into the first one, makes the correct length for a 55 gallon drum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks