• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP002A no output

Craig A Tull

Well I load tested it yesterday and it did well, pulling all of the loads, water heater, well pump etc. and just in time, we got some drizzle this morning after a long dry spell and the dust on the distribution line poles caused allot of pole fires, we are chugging along just fine now on the generator...
Craig

jonster

I had a fire works show from my cannon plug, replaced it and everything works fine. As I am finding out, these units are pretty stout.

Craig A Tull

I think you are correct, if I turn almost everything on it pulls at 135% no problem, I have read that these will produce 7kw near sea level, I have a 16KW on the auto transfer switch but it burns allot of Propane, if SHTF I can scrounge around for fuel for the MEP. I also have a 3kw Lister/Onan it started life as 36 volt DC on a shrimp boat, I bolted a 3kw ac head to it now it has electric start (uses the gen head as starter) pretty **** cool and really sips fuel. and a 3kw Onan that is basically half of a MEP002A that also uses the gen head as starter..
Craig

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks