• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep003 parts manual

jack's packs

Hey guys, had an oil pump blow out on my '90 10kw Libbys, (Onan), gen set. Need some help in locating the parts manual. Anyone give me some help, please? This is an Onan generator, prior to cummins".

Thanks

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
right click on the manuals and select 'save' to a location on your hard disk. What version of the Adobe reader are you using? Version X (10) usually has something that becomes visible at the bottom of the screen which will allow you to save a copy. Earlier versions have a diskette symbol at the top (usually beside the print symbol) allowing you to save the file. it's so simple, even I can do it.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Except for the ASK, they would be the same as the equivalent MEP, 10KW 60 cycle is an -003A. Some generators had the kit as an add-on, while most were done at the factory, or as part of a rebuild program.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The "Tactical Quiet Generator" and the MEP-003a are different animals. The "TQG" should be an MEP-803. And that set is going to be an inverter generator IIRC. Nothing like the 003a's at all. Send me a PM with your e-mail addy and I'll send them to you.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks