• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep003

Walt4653

Bought A GENSET MEP-003 FROM GL, 121HRS, NEED TO KNOW OIL AND FUEL NUMBERS, TO GET REPLACEMENTS,, OR ANY HELP IN STARTING THIS GEN. REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME , WIFE REQUIRES O2 24/7 IN CASE OF POWER LOSS. GETTING IT TUES. 9/25. IM NEW TO THIS SITE SO PLEASE ESCUSE ANY MISTAKES, MADE. ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFULL BEFORE FIRST START. PAID $1230 plus 10%. NEMF DELIVERED REALLY CHEAP.
THANKS WALT

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought A GENSET MEP-003 FROM GL, 121HRS, NEED TO KNOW OIL AND FUEL NUMBERS, TO GET REPLACEMENTS,, OR ANY HELP IN STARTING THIS GEN. REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME , WIFE REQUIRES O2 24/7 IN CASE OF POWER LOSS. GETTING IT TUES. 9/25. IM NEW TO THIS SITE SO PLEASE ESCUSE ANY MISTAKES, MADE. ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFULL BEFORE FIRST START. PAID $1230 plus 10%. NEMF DELIVERED REALLY CHEAP.
THANKS WALT

Whoa!! Don't depend on a GL genset for your wife's health!
Read the TMs, all the info you need to know to get it running is in there.

Walt4653

Boat carpenter, also have generac 6500 , Honda 6500. And 2000 watt inverter. 2 ford trucks, that can supply 12v power to inverter. Mep if good will supply house current with 200 amp transfer switch already installed. Honda, and generac are not enough for heat, hot water well etc. have a generous supply of diesal that's why Mep.

Thanks Walt

derf

You will probably find a minor issue with the gen set. If you are very lucky it will run and make power with just new fluids and filters.

You can get a spin on filter adapter from another SS member.

The TMs are useful.

The 003 is a good gen set, but kinda loud. Keep this in mind when finding a place for it.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Boat carpenter, also have generac 6500 , Honda 6500. And 2000 watt inverter. 2 ford trucks, that can supply 12v power to inverter. Mep if good will supply house current with 200 amp transfer switch already installed. Honda, and generac are not enough for heat, hot water well etc. have a generous supply of diesal that's why Mep.

Thanks Walt

Very good, thanks!

Walt4653

Thanks for info

Thanks, I'm glad everyone is nice here, just trying to do the same everyone else is make a living , meet some new friends and maybe if it don't run , some people might need parts.
Walt:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks