• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP003A battery cables

Guyfang

Staff member
The cable BT1+ Is the Positive cable from the starter to first Battery. BT2- is the cable from the starter to the neg side of the second battery. Both cables seem to not be there. Attached below is cable hook up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vic_949

BT1 is #9 in this picture. BT2 is #5 in this picture

1677538351208.png

The TM tells you what parts you need to make them.
I know that I just want to know what is p55Y2n that the diagram of the starter you showed me does that mean I need another negative battery cable or ground what cable connect to that.

Ray70

Did your other 2 posts regarding your battery wire issue get deleted? Looks like they are both gone.
You can't see the Positive post on the starter in this picture, but maybe it will help show the battery, slave port and control box feed wires. At least you can see the negative side... positive side is similar.
battery wires.jpg

Ray70

P55Y2N should be one of the fat white wires. It's the negative that goes over to the slave port on the front of the frame.
In my picture above it's the wire with the faded yellow ring terminal attached under the negative battery wire, ten it goes down behind the fuel tank and over to the slave port.

Vic_949

P55Y2N should be one of the fat white wires. It's the negative that goes over to the slave port on the front of the frame.
In my picture above it's the wire with the faded yellow ring terminal attached under the negative battery wire, ten it goes down behind the fuel tank and over to the slave port.
Mine doese not have that

Guyfang

Staff member
Now we are breaking ground. The slave port is a way to jump the generator set off, if the batteries are missing. We need to find out if you have one. If its missing, you can still use the generator. I will try and find a picture of it. Ray, if you have a picture, post it up .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks