• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP004A towing or trailering questions

1800 Diesel

Will soon have to pick up an MEP004A on an M200A1 trailer. My gooseneck is unavailable at the time so I'm left with either towing the set (not knowing the trailer's tire conditions until I get to the site) or attempting to load the set on my 16'L x 76"W trailer. The M200A1 TM says the wheelbase is 93" (with duals) so clearly I'm left with the towing option. If there's anyone who has the same setup, could you confirm the outside width of the tires?

The only other option I see is to remove the two outboard tires to see if that will clear my 76" limit of the trailer's sides. Can someone take a measurement for me to confirm the removal of the two outboard tires/rims will allow me to place the trailer within a 76" space?

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks