• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP005 Questions

Sephirothq

I got the pump off, it wasn't too bad. I wasn't expecting the shaft to stay on the engine. I cleaned the pump out there was still a lot of dirt in it. I am going to have to send it out to get it rebuilt.

Did you pull off the front cover where the shaft and gear are? Should I do that before I reinstall it?

weisskr

I got the pump off, it wasn't too bad. I wasn't expecting the shaft to stay on the engine. I cleaned the pump out there was still a lot of dirt in it. I am going to have to send it out to get it rebuilt.

Did you pull off the front cover where the shaft and gear are? Should I do that before I reinstall it?
I just made a thread on this kinda topic and you may want to keep this in mind while pulling this pump.
Here is the link to it.......

MEP005 fuel in the crank case oil - SmokStak

Kevin

leedawg

I just made a thread on this kinda topic and you may want to keep this in mind while pulling this pump.
Here is the link to it.......

MEP005 fuel in the crank case oil - SmokStak

Kevin
Great post and story Kevin exactly what makes these places useful wish more people would post back their follow up stories. To many just ask for help then do not follow up with what happened and what did or did not work.

glassk

try this NSN-- 2910-00-499-0818 PUMP, FUEL: INJECTION

END ITEM IDENTIFICATION 6115-00-118-1240, 6115-00-118-1247 AND 6115-00-118-1248

weisskr

Was just looking at the post and realized I didnt respond to the question about removing the cover that houses the gear shaft.
You can remove the four bolts and inspect but there is not a lot to see in there but it is not required for the pump work.

Kevin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks