• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEp006A trailer question

pacebm

I am sure this is a dumb question but I can't find the answer anywhere , so I came to the experts. Will an MEP006A fit on a M200A1 trailer. I have the trailer but I just purchased the generator from GL. Wanted to use the trailer to go pick it up.
Thanks

Guyfang

Staff member
Old thread and I deleted the dead link.

But the answer to anyone reading this thread is, yes. The gen set is made to fit that trailer. Just make sure you bolt the set down in the right hole position. Too far forward, the front of the trailer weighs a ton. Too far back, and unless you still have the landing legs on the set, it can tip backwards and pin you to the ground.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks