• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP16-D Wont Start

ub3rn00ber

I'm having trouble with my MEP16-D. I haven't run in in 2 years. I drained, cleaned, and replaced the fuel filter in the aux tank, it was gross. Replaced Fuel Lines. Aux Fuel lever set to On. Main fuel tank has never worked. It pulls fine like it has compression, but it won't start. Its set to start and the voltage is off.

What should I look at now? It is cold outside if that make any difference. I tried pull starting it about 20 times. 60 hours on unit, oil full.

Guyfang

Staff member
OK, this is the Diesel up grade set. This probably a fuel problem.
You have the AUX position for the fuel selector. And have fuel hooked to the 3 way valve. When you loosen the line to the injector and pull it over, is there any fuel coming out?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks