• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP803a 240V to Ground

aleigh

So just to tie a bow on this, because nobody likes cliffhanger threads - with all the various uncertainty, I decided to not risk-it with the generator. Instead, I solved my problem another way: I floated the other 240V service (unbonded the neutral), installed two-pole ocpds on what is now two hots along the entire distribution, and got a Bender ground fault detector. Then, at points where I make 120V from this 240V hot/hot feeder, I grounded the neutrals on the existing isolation transformers, creating separately derived systems. And then of course the placards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks