• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP803A - NO POWER TO CB1

cselectricsouth

I would appreciate any insight ya'll can give as I have trying to correct this issue for days now.
I have MEP803A dated 2/11 which has been great with no issues until I had to replace the batteries, I accidently shorted the positive battery lead on the 2nd battery to the shell of the unit causing a monetary arc, after that happened I had no power to the control & of course it would not start, I have no power to CB-1 therefore no power to the control circuits. Below I will list what I have tried & testing of components performed:

1. If I jump power from MT4 (I have 24V @ MT4) to the line side of CB-1 all works as it should & the the genset will start just fine ect. Issue there is that the emergency stop button will not shut the unit down but it will turn off if S1 is switched to "OFF"

2. I tested & have 24V @ CR-1

3. I see wire # 136-G-20 goes from CB-1 to V5 & wire 3 136 -D-20 goes to S1 I do not have power there. It appears that the left side terminal of V5 goes to Relay K12 which seems to be of it does click which I put 24V to A&B

I have gone thru several steps of the TM trouble shooting but can't seem to identify why I am having this issue any guidance would be greatly appreciated I will be installing a remote start board to interface with my ATS switch but what to rectify this issue first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks