• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP803A oil capacity

JRM

I remember reading that the 803 holds a gallon of oil, correct? Just drained mine after a good 12 hour run after a fall windstorm before the leaves fell off the trees. This is the first oil change since auction pickup as the filter and oil were just changed prior to auction and I'm up to 6.5 quarts drained out of this thing!

803a.jpg

Last edited:

csheath

The TM reads 5.9 qts but doesn't specify with or without oil filter.

I need to drain mine and refill to the proper level. It supposedly arrived empty I think but I can't remember if I opened the drain cock to check it. I put a new filter and a 5qt jug of 15w40 in and it reads a quart over filled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks