• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP803a Real World Voltage Adjustment Limits

Haoleb

Let me preface this by saying, Yes I could test this on my own set. However, it is currently stored away unless needed for power backup and would involve a lot of work to deploy it and then store it again for a simple test so it is so much easier to just pose the question to someone who may already know the answer.

Any ideas on the actual adjustment limits for the voltage range? At my workplace we have a piece of equipment that uses single phase 208v motors and we are looking to test this equipment across a wide voltage range to see if a new motor is suitable as our customers have a wide voltage range from 190v up to 240v

I figured that I could test the upper end of the spectrum on single phase mode probably up to 250v or so but it is the lower end I am worried about. I doubt it will go down to 210 or lower in single phase mode but in 3 phase mode any idea how low I could adjust down to?

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should be able to adjust it safely within a range of +/- 10%.

To cover the voltage range from 190 to 250 you'll need to use single phase and 3 phase settings on the generator.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks