• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP804b voltage regulator

Antonio Pena

Hello,
I’m trying to locate a replacement AC voltage regulator that has an NSN 6110-01-363-0493. Any help on where I can find a replacement will greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Guyfang

Staff member
That is a Libby A1 you are looking for. Unless you can find a libby A1, do not try and put a TRC A1 in the set. It will self destruct.

Antonio Pena

That is a Libby A1 you are looking for. Unless you can find a libby A1, do not try and put a TRC A1 in the set. It will self destruct.
You guys have been a Great help! I found a thread that made my life easier with an Ebay part number and I believe it was Guyfang that posted a schematic, part should be in today and I'll try wire it up tomorrow THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Antonio Pena

Let us know how it goes.
You guys have been a Great help! I found a thread that made my life easier with an Ebay part number and I believe it was Guyfang that posted a schematic, part should be in today and I'll try wire it up tomorrow THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I’m back to square one, I used a Libby VR for MEP804B can anybody help me troubleshoot the voltage regulator?