• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP806b no start MPU

319cssb

I got this 806b . Was supposed to have been running a while ago. Not it isn’t firing , just turning over. I bypassed the fuel shut off and the gen starts. Shows 43.1hz instead of 60hz .
Removed the MPU and after a long struggle got it out. It had a bunch of rust flakes stuck to it. Due to the lack of space the wires got a bit twisted and in not sure if they have been damaged . So I ordered a new sensor, installed it and it shows only .5vac, whilst being maybe a 1/4 turn away from the flywheel. It was a MSP675 , I have bought from Amazon. Looks like it’s a Chinese knock off. Anyhow the gen set still doesnt
Is there a good known supplier for these sensors?

E1D46419-6B26-4FFF-8B16-36A53C8DCD5A.jpeg
09D64833-B6B9-463E-82B8-B82638E9B75E.jpeg

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Can I get a photo of where the MPU is on your unit please ? I cant locate mine on this 806a to save my life.

319cssb

Can I get a photo of where the MPU is on your unit please ? I cant locate mine on this 806a to save my life.
I can’t find a picture right now, but I PMed you trying to describe the location, let me know if that helps otherwise I’ll take a photo next time I’m at the unit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks