• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Meps 1060 generator problems

Ghostrider65

Aloha guys, I have a 2015 MEPS 1060 Cummings diesel Generator, it was working fine but now I keep getting a 1452 error code, and in the manual it doesn’t really tell how to fix it. I was wondering if somebody would be so awesome to help me figure out this problem, it’s a 30 K generator and the Cummings diesel works great starts right up, but as soon as I hit the AC interrupt, I get the error code and unit shuts right down. Any help or suggestions would be so much appreciated. Thank you..

Ghostrider65

Fault 1452 indicates that the DCS did not get the contactor closed signal from the contactor after you pressed the contactor open/close button.
Possibly your contactor has failed or there is a wiring problem between the DCS and the contactor.
The -24 TM has the troubleshooting steps for this issue.
Thank you so much , I wil see what I can do, T