• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Met the former driver of my Deuce

rrrr

Very cool story !

I have some fond memories of some of the airplanes I flew in the AF. I don't thing uncle Sam will be GL'ing those :lol:

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kudos OD! I would like to meet the guy who drove mine as well, but then he might want it back!

pyrogod117

That's amazing. Sell him the truck, but tell him as a condition of the sale he has to register here and tell us some stories. I'd love to read them. Get him to post in this thread too so we know who he is.

O.D. Fever

I have not heard back form him yet. I talked to Annie and she also said make him a deal. This truck was our first duece and is our shop truck.Annie said its ok to sell it to him at cost as long as I don't mind all the repairs that I did to it. ( I don't mind ) I am going to call him on Friday and make him the offer.. One thing he was looking for, that I did not have was the gas burner for the mkt's, I have the MBU'2 , but he wants the gas burner.. If anyone has them let me know. I had two of them but I sold them. Joe

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
how about putting the stores address/web address in your sig. people like to do BUISNESS with a STAND UP GUY [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks