• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mew m35 Owner.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site! Great looking truck.

Wanna' bring it to a rally in October? 8)

91W350

Really nice looking rig, there's only two things wrong with it... Its parked at your place and the title does not have my name on it! Thanks for sharing!

JTugwell

congratulations! thats a good lookin truck. fyi the winches suck. id be happy to come take it off for you, and save you the headache. ill even haul it back with me so you do have to worry about it anymore. :evil:

72cj5

Thanks......Im not the best on a keyboard. And I cannot edit the title. This is my second green. I sold my jeep to help fund the big boy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks