• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mew M37 in my yard

52M38

Hi all, just wanted to post some pics of my new ride. She's a 1953 with 21000 on the odometer. I have been looking at this thing for about six years now and finally found out who the owner was.
I got together with him and he said he was willing to sell. So after not much
back and forth,he said and I said, the deal was done. Pretty good shape with some dents and very ,very little rust. Shouldn't take much to get her runnin.
Check her out. Thanks. Brett Oh ya $800 bucks:grin: YEE HAA

Attachments

52M38

Already on the 741. I'll be looking for some parts, so clean out shop's and just wait for me to post. Thanks Guys for the nice comments. This is the one i've been waiting for. I might have some M38 parts for sale soon. Brett

srodocker

Man...wish i would have found that deal!!! another member in WA!!!

take a look at the link in my sig line...its a convoy/rally/parade/campout for us west coasters :)

Nickathome

Assuming the previous owner is the one who had that makeshift roof built over it? If so, that's the reason its in such good shape. Too many of these trucks are just left to the elements and become rusted hulks in short order as a result. At least the guy had the forethought to do that to keep it somewhat protected.