• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mexican army

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
patrolling for what, renegade racers and tourists
Narcos! They are trying to stop the flow of drugs into the US since we can't stem the demand.

All over Mexico are army roadblocks on the only highways connecting towns. Those are some serious soldiers, you better have good reason for travelling or your ride will get disected . . . Just got back from there . . .

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To add to what tjmarco said-

The G3 is a German HK product, license produced all over the place, inc Mexico. (Pic 1)

The FAL is Belgian product, again license produced all over. The one in the picture attached is actually a Brit L1A1. (Pic 2)

I think firearms discussions are not smiled on here (with justifiable reason), but in this case the topic is pertinent to the MVs pictured. I shall say no more though.

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks