• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MI to OH

ida34

No. Like the stock market right now I am on a "Sell, Sell, Sell" kick. M818 is sold on an ebay auction. Still waiting for full payment and pickup. What you got?

Armada

I bet its a winch...
Just because they had a few hundred of them listed, and they were for the 5T, and were practically giving them away, and most were complete, and most had levelers and tensioners, and the price of the complete winch was less than what I could get a leveler and tensioner for, and I've been looking for those two parts along with a couple other pieces for my winch, ..... what makes you think I've got a winch from there to pick up?

citizensoldier

Re: RE: MI to OH

Armada said:
I bet its a winch...
Just because they had a few hundred of them listed, and they were for the 5T, and were practically giving them away, and most were complete, and most had levelers and tensioners, and the price of the complete winch was less than what I could get a leveler and tensioner for, and I've been looking for those two parts along with a couple other pieces for my winch, ..... what makes you think I've got a winch from there to pick up?
Well you answered my question.. You only bought one? One always needs a spare.. Hehehehehe... Wish I had known I would have picked up a couple more on the last auction.. shoot...

Armada

RE: Re: RE: MI to OH

Well you answered my question.. You only bought one? One always needs a spare.. Hehehehehe..
It was a last minute decision to get one, I try not to look at GL since it only gets me in trouble :). You know how that is Lane. My money is going towards another 'project' so I didn't really want to buy one, but at the selling price they were going for I couldn't pass it up. And yeah, for that price I should have bought 2.

I'll probably go down myself next week, so if you MI boys got anything from there that you want north of the border, let me know.

Attachments

citizensoldier

I just checked 28 pages of stuff in Ohio and nothing I cant live without... So I cant fill your truck for you ...YET! Now a M51 dump truck tailgate from Sam Winer might help me out..
Near Lansing... Hmmmm wonder what that could be?...?? Maybe someone opened the Od "GATES"? LOL... What you two up to now? ..

TedG

You guys are too funny! Lots of parts & projects available & the 'Gates' is open!

I might be going to Clare in November, so let me know if I can move something north for you Northen Lopers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks