• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MIA Admin

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good for her...... I think. Get ready to be called a lot of names- It will be worth it in the long run.:jumpin::cookoo:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's a boy, what do you think about the name Elvis?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks everyone. I just posted this this AM to give everyone a heads up where I was if I wasn't able to respond.

Say hello to Logan Samuel, he was born this morning at 06:34. He weighed 7lbs even and is 18 1/4" long.

Attachments

hwcurtice

Congratulations. Boy, he sure is small. (my son was a 10 pounder) Think of putting him back to cook a little longer?

Anyway, about the water breaking, I think I saw a repair kit for sale in the classified. I think he was offering same year delivery too!

Hope both mom and son are doing well. How is dad doing?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Baby is doing fine, big big brother is back and holding him right now. Not a peep out of Logan. Big brother is here too, about to fall asleep on us. Mom is doing good, we're just tired and ready for some sleep.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks