• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Miami CUCV

Rock_Solid

Hey everybody, i'm new to this site that a friend recommended me. Im in miami and have acquired a 85' cucv. Sad to say though that the truck sat for about 7 years before a friend of mine bought it for the differentials (mud truck, go figure). Now the truck sits, and he is trading me for an old project of mine (that i will never finish). But the good news is that i do have some 79' 1/2 ton diff's laying around to thrown in for now before i start trying to find 1 tons.

I definately want to do dana 60/14bolt swap on it, and eventually run H1's. other than that, its just maintance.

drop me a line, i want to meet some local mil truckers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks